Your full-service provider of efficient crane and lifting solutions
Westcon LøfteteknikkAS (WCL) is Norway´s leading full-service supplier of cranes and lifting systems.
We provide you and your company sales and leasing of equipment within crane and lifting systems, fall protection and industrial climbing. We also service you and your crew with engineering services and certified safety courses.
We have everything you need, all in one place.
Our product catalogue consists of more than 450 different products from leading suppliers such as Petzl, Van Leusden and 3M, to name a few, with more than 12 000 items in stock for leasing.
Our location in Haugesund and Stavanger gives us good access and proximity to our customers, suppliers and dealers. Our workshops are modern with all necessary equipment for control and maintenance.
Approvals and certificates:
WCL is certified by Det Norske Veritas according to NS-EN ISO 9001:2015 as a total supplier of lifting technology for onshore and offshore activities within the design, construction, production, enterprise of competence for inspection, certification, sale and rental of lifting installations and lifting gear, plus lifting gear for drilling equipment.
Certified and documented training, Mechanical maintenance, NDT and inspection services, rope-access technology, rigging and engineering services.
- Management system Certificate from Det Norske Veritas (DNV-GL)iht.NS-EN ISO 9001:2015: ISO 9001 2015 DNV GL Eng
- WCL is certified by Norsk Sertifisering as Enterprise of competence: SV 031 Westcon Løfteteknikk AS Eng2022 and for G5:SV 274 Westcon Løfteteknikk AS G5 Eng 2022
- WCL has Competent Personell approved by the Norwegian Maritime Authority (type A-1, A, B-1 og B) and Competent person of category A and B – Danske Søfartsstyrelsen
- Certified by SOFT in accordance with NS 9600-4:2010 Class A and B:NS 9600-4:2010 Class A and B
- Thickness measurement according toDNVGL-CP-0484 (Previous DNV-GL 402A) AOSS0000DWZ-A0472202
- Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) on classification projects according to DNVGL-CP-0484 (tidligere 402B) AOSS0000DWJ-A0477708
- DNV-GL Approved: GWO «Basic Safety Training» Standard – Working at Heights: GWO Certificate – Basic safety training
- ABS Approved «Service Supplier» for Ultralyd tykkelse måling på skrog i henhold til ABS Certificate of Service Recognition: ABS – Certificate of Service Recognition
- RINA Approved «Service Supplier» A-Thickness measurements on ships:RINA – Certificate of approval
- NTO Registration: NTO – Registration 2018
- Achilles Utilities Nordics & Central Europe: Achilles 2018
- Achilles JQS: Achilles JQS 2018